19 April 2011

 

Quote of the Day: Doctor Who

Elisabeth Sladen, who played Sarah Jane Smith on Doctor Who and The Sarah Jane Adventures, passed away today.


From "School Reunion" (episode 2.03):

Sarah Jane: It's daft, but I haven't ever thanked you for that time, and like I said, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

The Doctor: Something to tell the grandkids.

Sarah Jane: Oh, I think it'll be someone else's grandkids now.

The Doctor: [awkwardly] Right. Yes, sorry... I didn't get a chance to ask. You haven't... there hasn't been anyone... ? You know...?

Sarah Jane:
Well... there was this one guy. I traveled with him for a while. But he was a tough act to follow. [Sarah and the Doctor laugh softly.] Goodbye, Doctor.

The Doctor: Oh, it's not goodbye—

Sarah Jane: Say it, please. This time. Say it.

The Doctor:
Goodbye... my Sarah Jane!



R.I.P. Sarah Jane.

Labels:


Comments:
63! She was so young! :(
 
I know! I had no idea she was even sick. Very sad.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?