29 April 2011

 

Loz & Liz

A Sydney (Australia) paper has a nice article where Elizabeth Cambage interviews Lauren Jackson. You can read it here.

There's some interesting insight into Lauren Jackson's personality, like this:

"I [Lauren Jackson] went over when I was 19, it's different. You're so far away from home. Our culture's completely different to American culture. I found that really difficult initially to deal with. Even now I have to take a step back and analyse the situation before I speak because I know that cultural difference is there. For me it was hard, but Lizzie, your personality is so beautiful and out there and open. The most endearing thing about you is you're able to communicate and let people in whereas I was a little bit more standoffish and probably a little bit more shy, and still am. People are going to flock to you because of your personality."

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?