19 February 2011

 

Good News, Not-Bad-Yet News

I was really bummed that the UConn/Notre Dame game wasn't going to be nationally televised, since the last one was so exciting. I was actually a little worried that UConn was going to lose, since Notre Dame was one of the few teams to really challenge them. When I got home I checked my computer and found that UConn won -- 78 to 57! I guess I shouldn't have worried...

Since UConn's loss to Stanford, UConn has been ranked #2. (Baylor -- who only lost to UConn by one point -- has been #1.) Tonight, however, while UConn was dominating #7 Notre Dame, Baylor was losing to unranked Texas Tech. It's pretty unlikely they'll keep their #1 spot!

In Storm news (or not-news, really), Swin Cash hasn't made up her mind yet. I will be very sad if she signs with another team.

On a happier note: Swin Cash was in L.A. for the NBA All-Star game, and she did some charity stuff with other current and former WNBA stars. Here's a picture she tweeted of her, Sheryl Swoopes, Marion Jones, and Tamika Catchings.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?