29 November 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Daria

From "Esteemsters":



Mrs. Manson:
Now, Dora, let's see if you can make up a story as vivid as your sister's.

Daria:
It's Daria.

Mrs. Manson:
I'm sorry... Daria. What do you see in the picture, Dara?

Daria: Um... a herd of beautiful wild ponies running free across the plains.

Mrs. Manson:
Uh, there aren't any ponies. It's two people.

Daria: Last time I took one of these tests they told me they were clouds. They said they could be whatever I wanted.

Mrs. Manson: That's a different test, dear. In this test, they're people and you tell me what they're discussing.

Daria: Oh... I see. All right, then. It's a guy and a girl and they're discussing... a herd of beautiful wild ponies running free across the plains.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?