04 October 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Get Fuzzy

From Fuzzy Logic:



Rob:
Hey, Buck, your birthday is coming up and I just thought I'd ask you if there was something you needed.

Bucky: Baboon repellent.

Rob: ... Excuse me?

Bucky: A can of baboon repellent.... You have to be ready for them. ... They attack when you least expect it.

Satchel: I'm sorry.... I had no idea you lived in fear of that.

Bucky: Well, you know what they say -- and ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Rob: Nobody who says that is referring to baboon attacks, Bucky.

Bucky: If you won't get me a can of baboon repellent for my birthday, can I have a goldfish?

Rob: Let me think about that. No.

Bucky: You didn't really "think about that"!

Rob: Trust me -- I've been thinking about that possibility your whole life.

Satchel: Does that have anything to do with how you used to wake up screaming "NOT THE FISH, NOT THE FISH!"?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?