01 July 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Battlestar Galactica

I'm into season four of Battlestar Galactica. This quote's from "Crossroads, Part 1" (episode 3.19):



[Baltar is on trial for treason. He and his lawyer, Lampkin, are discussing options after Roslin's testimony. Apollo is idly listening.]

Baltar: We need to find something, anything that can discredit her testimony. She's a fanatic, right. I don't know if that's gonna..

Lampkin: [glances at Apollo] You're awfully quiet.

Apollo:
Just listening.

Lampkin:
You see, your problem is that I'm a really good liar and you're not. So let's have it.

Apollo: Have what?

Baltar: My gods he's right, you do know something. You know something and you're not saying.

Apollo: It's probably not even true.

Lampkin:
I like it already.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?