13 July 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Firefly

From "War Stories" (episode 1.08):


[Wash and Mal are blindfolded in Niska's torture chamber.]

Mal:
You okay?

Wash:
[panicking] I think I've been kidnapped.

Mal:
Yeah.

Wash: [pauses] Can you see where we are?

Mal: No.

Wash: Mal, what the hell is going on?

Mal:
Ain't rightly sure.

Wash: But you've got some theories?

Mal:
[slightly irritated] Still working it through.

Wash:
[loudly] I don't want you to spare me, Mal. If you think you know what's happening, then you tell me. You wouldn't spare Zoe if she were in this situation with you, would you? You would be planning, and plotting, and possibly scheming. So, whatever Zoe would do in this instance is what I wanna do. And you know why? Because no matter how ugly it gets, you two always come back. With the stories. So... I'm Zoe. Now... what do I do?

Mal: Probably not talk quite so much.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?