27 July 2010

 

Half-Time Against Phoenix....

.... and it's not going well. (We're down by almost twenty points.)

I'm scared to watch the second half.


ETA: I should never underestimate the resiliency of the Storm. At the end of the second quarter we were down by 18... by the end of the third we were down by two. We won -- of course! -- by six points.


E(again)TA: Jayda Evans says:

"How good is the Storm?

So good they don't need to wake up until after halftime and they still win.

At least that's the impression given Tuesday."


E(again!!!)TA: The above link no longer shows the article I took the quote from. It seemed unfinished when I first read it (the last sentence was a mid-article sentence, not an end-the-article type sentence) and when I went back to look at it again, it was a completely different article. Weird!!!

Labels:


Comments:
I got a big chuckle out of this quote from the bottom of the Jayda Evans article on the game: "Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield — my dad's favorite line," Phoenix coach Corey Gaines said.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?