24 June 2010

 

Zodiac

Today at work, NewBoy mentioned he was "into" astrology, and tried to guess what sign I was.

He suggested a sign. I said no.

He suggested another sign. I said no.

He suggested another sign. I said no.

He suggested another sign. I said no.

He said he felt like I was an "air" sign, and finally guessed two of those.

Those were wrong, too.

I finally told him my sign (Sagittarius -- a "fire" sign), and asked him what it said about me. He told me Saginttariuses were talkative, always going from one thing to the next, and had short attention spans.

Here's my question: If that describes me so well (which, to be fair, it kind of does), why didn't he guess Sagittarius first? Or even at all?

[That question is rhetorical, by the way. I already know the answer.]

Labels:


Comments:
If you had a short attention span, would you read so many series of long books and watch so many tv series?
 
Well, he only knows me from work, and he sees me running from one project to another, so I can see where he got that.

But: yeah.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?