27 June 2010

 

Storm vs. Tulsa

Remember when I said I shouldn't watch games online? Yeah, I'm starting to really believe that.

I'm halfway through watching today's game against the Tulsa Shock (aka the worst team in the league), and we're losing by 10 points. Worse yet, Sue Bird has spent most of the game in the locker room with her bad knee.

I'm cursed, I tell you, cursed!



ETA: Under a minute left, and we're up by about 10, so it looks like we're going to win this. (Whew!) It was a much tougher game than it should have been, though! The (Tulsa) color commentator mentioned that one of the reasons Seattle won was because they didn't panic, they just kept chipping away at Tulsa's lead.

Fun fact: Former track & field Olympian Marion Jones is playing for Tulsa -- and doing quite well!

Un-fun fact: Sue Bird only played a couple of minutes because of "lower back pain". That's not good. :(

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?