19 June 2010

 

Quiz #3: Ships

It's so nice of you guys to play along! :)

Today: ships. Match the ship with show it appeared on. (Some of them are types of ships and some of them are the names of specific ships. Some are actually both.)


1. Viper------------------A. Battlestar Galactica

2. Moya-------------------B. Doctor Who

3. 1967 Chevy Impala------C. Farscape

4. TARDIS-----------------D. Firefly

5. Defiant----------------E. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

6. Prometheus-------------F. Red Dwarf

7. Starbug----------------G. Stargate: SG-1

8. Borg cube--------------H. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

9. Heart of Gold----------I. Star Trek: The Next Generation

10. Serenity--------------J. Supernatural

Labels: ,


Comments:
1A?, 2C, 3J, 4B, 5H, 6G?, 7F, 8I, 9E, 10D.

If only you had used Colonial One, I would be certain with my picks...
 
No need to fret....and no need for me to post an answer key. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?