11 June 2010

 

Quiz #1: Alien Species

I have a ridiculous amount of scifi/fantasy TV trivia stored in my brain. What better use of it than to quiz you?

I thought I'd start with something relatively easy. Just match the name of the alien species/supernatural creature/other non-human-ish group with the name of the show they were featured on.

[Note: This is a multiple choice, but I had a hard time making columns in the post (that's why I used all the periods). Does anyone know how to space out columns??]


1. Hynerians.......... A. Battlestar Galactica

2. Centaurs............B. Dark Angel

3. Klingons............C. Doctor Who

4. Slitheen............D. Farscape

5. Demons..............E. Firefly

6. Cylons..............F. Red Dwarf

7. GELFs...............G. Stargate: SG-1

8. Transgenics.........H. Star Trek: The Next Generation

9. Reavers.............I. Supernatural

10. Asgards............J. Xena: Warrior Princess

Labels: ,


Comments:
Is three out of ten a good score in this quiz? Are 3H, 4C, and 5I correct?
 
3/10 doesn't sound so good.... But you are right about those!
 
I must take the fifth!

Why? If I answered, you'd either a) discover how really bad my auditory memory is, or b) wonder if I actually listen to you.
 
Iris: I didn't expect you to be able to get any for shows you'd never seen!


For those that are curious:

1. D
2. J
3. H
4. C
5. I
6. A
7. F
8. B
9. E
10. G
 
1D, 2J, 3H, 4C?, 5I, 6A, 7F, 8B, 9E, 10G?
 
There you go, another proof that Soto is one smart fellow. Congrats!
 
Smart, yes, but more importantly: He's seen a lot of those shows! I'm guessing he's never seen Doctor Who or Stargate... (or, at least, very little of those shows).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?