09 May 2010

 

Quote of the Day: Slings and Arrows

I really want to re-watch Battlestar Galactica, but I decided I needed to watch something non-scifi between it and Farscape, sort of like a TV palate cleanser. I picked Slings and Arrows, a show about a Canadian Shakespearean theater festival. This is from "Fallow Time" (episode 2.2):



Richard: So Nadine's neck is broken? Is that what you're saying?

Anna: Yes.

Richard: We'll have to find a replacement.

Anna: Yes -- And her neck is broken! Which is much worse than having to find a replacement director!

Richard: Yes, I'm not being insensitive, Anna! I'm just thinking ahead, OK? Let's send her some flowers, alright? A basket - big. Let's pray she doesn't sue.

Anna: Of course, because that would be truly horrible.

Richard: What? I'm not heartless! I'm just... I'm detail-oriented.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?