17 August 2009

 

Quote of the Week

BBC America is airing a new show called Being Human. It's about a vampire (Mitchell), a werewolf (George), and a ghost (Annie) who share a house and try to live normal lives. The three leads are great, and I really enjoy their interactions. (The rest of the plotlines are hit-or-miss for me.) Anyway, in last week's episode, Annie started moving thing telekinetically.

Mitchell:
When did this start?
Annie: After I found out about Owen. And for all I know, this could be perfectly normal [for a ghost]. You find out your fiance murdered you, [and] you become a throwing-things-about ghost.
Mitchell: Poltergeist.
Annie: See! You know the terms. You understand how this works. Do you think I can channel it? Because I have been dying to pull that fridge out and clean behind it.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?