04 July 2009

 

Quote of the Week

I'm into the final stretch of my Angel re-watch: season five. When I'm done, I think I'll re-watch Firefly and then season one of Dollhouse, so I can be ready for season two to start in the fall. It's a Joss Whedon-a-thon!

Anyway, this quote is from Angel episode 3.7 "Offspring".


[Darla unexpectedly shows up again after a long absence.]

Angel:
Darla.
Wesley: Darla.
Cordelia: Darla.
Fred: [to Gunn] Who's Darla?
Gunn: Angel's old flame from way back.
Fred: The one who died?
Gunn: Yeah. No. Not that one. The other one that died and came back to life. She's a vampire.
Fred: Do y'all have a chart or something?
Gunn: In the files. I'll get it for you later.

Labels:


Comments:
Making a chart sounds like something I would do. I recall making charts of the cast of characters on Falcon Crest, because I could never remember all the intertwined familial ties (typical of a soap), and also of several "Choose Your Own Adventure" books.
 
If you look up the cast of Falcon Crest on IMDB, you can why I was getting confused. There are hundreds. And there are about 20 "regulars" who appeared in over 50 episodes.
 
I made a chart for "The O.C."

Marissa was quite the slut. Before, you know, she died.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?