14 February 2009

 

Email

Last night I realized that I hadn't received any emails in the last few days. I don't get scads of emails, but I usually there's something. Plus, I never got the confirmation emails from the IRS. (And the website said that everything had been accepted.)

To test things out, I sent myself emails from my regular account and from my Yahoo account. Tonight, nearly 24 hours later, neither had showed up. Dun dun DUN!

I called my ISP, and they were able to help me fix it. What happened was this: My ISP is switching programs, and I was still logging into my old program. (I think it's because I use my bookmarked login screen, rather than going to the main page every time.)

Once I was able to get into the new program, I found my test emails, the test email the ISP guy sent, my IRS emails, and several others.

So..... If you've been waiting for a reply from me, I actually have a good excuse this time!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?