23 April 2008

 

Quote of the Week

I'm a little late with my quote this week, but I found a good one for y'all. It's from Tara Ariano's (aka Wing Chun) blog. This is the second of her "Three Short Arguments in Hawaii":


Tara: You know you're going to have to turn around eventually, right?

Dave: Why?

Tara: This is the highway that deadends at that beach...P-something Beach.

Dave: Right, but I was going to drive by the King Kamehameha statue.

Tara: We already passed it.

Dave: We already passed it?

Tara: It was in the town. Didn't you hear me say, "There it is"?

Dave: You really saw the statue?

Tara: What? Yes!

Dave: You saw it with your eyes?

Tara: It was on my side of the road. It was black and gold and there was a yellow lei around its neck and right hand.

Dave: Okay.

Tara: "Did you see it with your eyes."

Dave: Well...

Tara: No, I saw a six-foot black and gold statue of Kamehameha with my heart.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?