09 March 2008

 

Quote of the Week

My mom kindly brought me a copy of "Radio Times" back from England (Thanks Mom!). I asked her to buy it for me because it had an interview with the always awesome Stephen Fry. Here's a quote:


Straight actors can play gay people and they're congratulated on it. People say, "Ooh, how brave of you." But no-one says of a gay actor, if you play a heterosexual person, "How brave of you to kiss that woman, that must have been very difficult for you." It wouldn't be at all difficult for me to kiss a woman -- I'll kiss a frog if you like. And why should it be difficult for a man to kiss another man? It's difficult to ride bareback backwards while unicycling, but to kiss someone isn't difficult. It's just part of the insanely irrational way that the human mind works.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?