02 March 2008

 

Quote of the Week

I've been watching a lot of Dark Angel lately. Specifically, the "Alec" scenes from season two.

In this scene, a transgenic named Mia -- who has the ability to telepathically force people to do things -- makes Alec and Logan admit their admiration for each other:


Mia: Logan, I think there's something that Alec wants to say to you.

Alec: Yeah, Logan, I just wanted to say that I understand why Max admires you so much. Sometimes I wish I had more of a purpose in life.

Mia: Logan, is there something you want to say to Alec?

Logan: Well, it's just that sometimes I wish I was more of a free spirit. And it must be nice to be a happy-go-lucky sociopath. I kind of envy you.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?