05 September 2007

 

Quote of the Week

I finally watched the Battlestar Galactica mini-series. It was pretty good. Not as good as Farscape, but what is?

Since it will be a while before I can get my hands on some more BSG episodes (season four will start airing soon, so I'm sure the rest are on DVD), I've pulled out my Farscape DVDs. Sometimes I forget how incredibly good it was.


Here's Crichton in episode 1.2, "I, E.T.". He's just stepped onto an alien planet:

Crichton: It's kind of like Louisiana. Or Dagobah. [Aeryn looks at him quizzically.] Dagobah -- where Yoda lives.

Aeryn: Who's Yoda?

Crichton: Just a little green guy. Trains warriors.

Aeryn: Oh.



[As an aside, the automatic spell check doesn't like "Dagobah", but it accepts "Yoda". Go figure.]

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?