01 August 2007

 

Quote of the Week

I rented two movies this week (and by "rented", I mean "checked out from the library"). Surprisingly, I enjoyed both. The first was Ella Enchanted, a very sweet, funny, and modern twist on the Cinderella story. The other was Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, a very funny, rather violent, film noir-ish parody. Sort of. It's hard to describe! But it was definitely funny. Val Kilmer plays a P.I. named Perry who's supposed to teach Robert Downey, Jr's character (named Harry) about being a detective for a movie role. As they head to a stake out, Harry is smoking a cigarette...

Perry: Do you have to smoke?

Harry: Do you want me to put it out, when we get near the [stake out]?

Perry: Yes. As soon as you find a large, brown clump of shrubs, just throw it in there.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?