18 July 2007

 

Quote of the Week

I just love Go Fug Yourself:


I like to have a nemesis at all times. For a while it was a woman I worked with who used to correct my grammar all the time, except she'd change it so it was WRONG. Another time it was my landlord, who charged me for DEPRECIATION ON THE WASHING MACHINE. That ass. And then, of course, there was Paul Giamatti. HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID. But Jessica Simpson is my favorite nemesis, because she's always doing totally dumb stuff. Sure, I suppose it's exciting to have a brilliant, Lord Voldemort-y nemesis, because it challenges you and all that, but I'm lazy. It's so much easier to have a nemesis who's likely to hoist herself on her own petard.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?