12 April 2007

 

Computer Problem....Again

Last night I realized that I couldn't drag and drop. I can still check my email and do other basic stuff, but I can't move anything. I can't add stuff to my iPod or clean up my desktop or do anything that requires me to move an item.

I tried to do some research online to figure out how to fix it. The Apple site didn't have anything. I found a Mac forum where someone else had the same problem, but the program the forum-dwellers recommended to fix it caused more problems, so now I'm scared to try it.

A co-worker suggested that it might be my mouse, and gave me a way to try it. Unfortunately, my mouse passed the test.

So now I'm stuck again. I guess I'll have to do more research.

Blech.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?