15 November 2006

 

Quote of the Week

During some recent cleaning I found a bunch of old soap opera magazines. (Soap Opera Digest, Soap Opera Weekly, Soap Opera Magazine, Soap Opera Update, Soaps In Depth.... Bet you didn't know there were so many soap magazine, did you?) Anyway, I started reminiscing about the good old days when I watched (and loved!) General Hospital. Hence, this week's quote is from General Hospital's Bobbie, probably from around 1999 or so:

"When you've been lied to by your child and your brother, where else can you go for the truth but your mortal enemy?"

Labels:


Comments:
Did you know that Luke and Laura are celebrating their first wedding anniversary - 25 years! They are getting remarried Thursday, November 16th.
Mom
 
Awww!

No, I didn't know that. It's been forever since I've watched a soap for more than 30 seconds! Looking at those magazines got me all sentimental for the good ol' days of Liz & Lucky (Jonathan Jackson's Lucky, that is. Not whoever-it-is that plays Lucky now). It almost made me want to find a soap to watch again. But then I realized that I have plenty of TV to watch, and I still have all the good L&L stuff on tape. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?