30 August 2006

 

TV Time

Fox has started its new fall schedule, and I'm not thrilled. Not with the TV shows -- in fact, I'm quite happy that "House" is back with new episodes -- but that they're starting so early. It's still August! I'm not ready for the new season until mid-September.

Plus, TV Guide hasn't published its "Fall Preview" issue yet. How will I know if I want to watch any of their new shows if I haven't seen the "Fall Preview" yet?? Every year I carefully read through that issue, decide which shows I think sound interesting, cross-reference with what TV Guide thinks looks promising, and then make up a schedule showing what time and day each show airs, along the date that it will premiere. It's a yearly ritual for me, and if I haven't done that, then I'm not ready for new shows.

Sorry, Fox, but I won't be watching any of your new shows.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?