26 October 2005

 

Confidence!

I looked up Craig Ferguson on imdb, and he was on Red Dwarf!!! He played Confidence in "Confidence and Paranoia". I couldn't really believe it was him, so I dug out my old RD tapes and sure enough, it's him! He looks a lot different (partly because that show is, like, 20 years old, and partly because Confidence is dressed so garishly) and sounds completely different (because Confidence has a New York (I think) accent).

Confidence has all the best lines in that ep, though. "Ding dong, another great idea from the guy who brought you beeeeer milkshakes!" "In space, no one can hear you cha-cha-cha!" Awesome!!

Comments:
Yo, ducky! This has got to be your favorite weather of the whole year! Over two inches of rain in Seattle in the last two days.
 
I didn't realize it was so much rain. All I notice is that it's nice out! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?