02 August 2005

 

My Pettiest Pet Peeve

People who put their headphones in the wrong ears.

Yes, I really am that petty and ridiculous. But it drives me crazy! Each earpiece has a little "R" or "L", and when people stick the R in the left ear and and L in right ear.... GRRR! It's bad enough when they're seperate earpieces, or the kind that go outside the ear, but the ones the have a headband and go inside the ear... ack! When you put those in the wrong way, it's really, really obvious, and it's really, really stupid: You're facing the speakers to your fleshy outer ear, rather than towards the ear canal. It's just so stupid!

And I am just so silly!

*sigh*

Comments:
Yeah, that is pretty petty. (-:
 
Not to mention that now I'm going to notice. Thanks a lot. :-\
 
Wow, who notices those things? Clean anything lately? Hee hee.
 
Apparently I'm the only person on the planet who notices these things. But now I've got Jack on board, so I'm not alone anymore!

And hey -- I've been home for a full half-hour and I have yet to clean anything. Yay me! ;) But now that you mention it, I really should start a load of laundry, and starting digging through that last box, and....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?