11 May 2005

 

Spoilers

I hate spoilers. Hate 'em. Hate, hate hate.

Last night was the season finale of The Amazing Race. I only watched the first part, because I have an early class in the morning and I can't miss sleep. I taped the rest, and planned to watch it when I got home today. At school, I was talking to some of my friends, and I mentioned the show. One friend said she had seen it, and knew who won. I immediately started screeching "Don't tell me! Don't tell me!", while closing my eyes and covering my ears (to block out both ASL and English). My friend laughed at my insanity, and promised she wouldn't tell me. (I have very understanding friends. :) )

Later, while waiting for the bus, I was scanning the headlines of the various newspapers. Seattle Times, Seattle PI, Wall Street Journal, la la la .... BOOM! USA Today: ____ & _____ won The Amazing Race.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The paper listed the names, obviously. I left it blank just in case you were hoping to remain spoiler-free.)

Needless to say, I didn't enjoy the finale as much as I would have liked. :(

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?