07 April 2005

 

Lots to do!

I've got lots to do. I've got to make a lunch for work tomorrow, put my clothes in the dryer, get ready for school tomorrow, etc. Lots and lots to do, and I need to get some sleep asap. So much to do, so little time, so I'm doing something else. Something else that totally doesn't need to be done.


I sorta feel like I should say who I am here. Well....


I'm the Queen of Procrastination. (Duh.)

I love the remix of Dido's "Sand in My Shoes" that C89.5 plays, but find the album version mediocre.

The best TV show ever was "Farscape".

The best website ever is www.televisionwithoutpity.com.

My best friend (who I'll call "Jack", for reasons that only she will understand) is quite possibly the coolest person I know and is one of the people I rely on most.

One of the other people I rely on most is my brother ("Sotosoroto") who is also incredibly cool (and also in southeast Europe right now, undoubtedly having a lovely time).

I'm bi.

I'm single.

I have a masters degree in ecology and evoluntionary biology and am one quarter away from finishing a sign language interpreting training program. Make sense? No? Good.

I'm relatively happy, which hasn't always been the case (grad school, I'm looking at *you*!)

I get along well with my roommate, despite that fact that we couldn't be more different.

I read a lot, but never enough.

I watch a lot of TV, but never enough good stuff. (And by "good stuff", I mean "Farscape", "Lost", early "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Red Dwarf", etc., not Nova or whatever other "educational" stuff PBS is airing.)

In general, I don't like movies.

I don't like discussing politics.

I'm agnostic. (No, not an atheist. That's different. And no, not a gnostic. That's also different.)

Once, my heart was broken, but not by a ex-girl/boyfriend. Long, painful story.

I want to get married and have kids.

I want same-sex marriages to be legal. (Need a reason? See above.)

I want to find a job as an interpreter and be successful at it.

I want...

I want...

I want....


Wow, that's all very me, me, me! But I guess that's kind of the point of having one's own blog, right? ;)

Ok, I *really* do have to do that other stuff now. Blech.

Comments:
You mention that you do not like to discuss politics. Perhaps you might get a chuckle out of a bumper sticker I saw today:

"Support the Dominant Paradigm"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?